The Grand Finale Deluxe Tour
TOUR TIME: Approximately 3 hours
PRICE: $135.00 per adult, $122.00 per child (ages 1.5 to 15 years)
Please call us for special requirements such as a car seat.
TOUR INCLUDES PARK ENTRY FEE*
- Visit remote viewpoints of the South Rim of the Grand Canyon for a dramatic, colorful sunset tour.
- This ultimate experience will show you the canyon from various viewpoints and angles.
- Stop at Lipan Point to see Vishnu Schist, the Hance Rapids, and Seventyfive Mile Creek.
- Gaze at the “Big Bend” in the Colorado River from Navajo Point.
- Learn about the “Sinking Ship” from your guide while visiting Moran Point
- Take in the view from the Desert View Watchtower – a panoramic vista that will take your breath away.
- See one of the world’s most famous landscapes from a comfortable, open-air Jeep.
- Check out the multi-layered sandstone formations that create the distinctive canyon walls.
- Learn about the rich history, ecology, and culture of the canyon from a highly-trained guide.
- Your guide can answer questions and share experiences that will bring the canyon to life!
- Fill your camera with dozens of stunning landscapes from multiple lookout points.
- Be dazzled by the reds and oranges cast on the canyon walls by the setting sun.
- Experience the height of the Grand Canyon’s beauty—it’s an evening you won’t soon forget!
- See one-of-a-kind views of the canyon in the IMAX movie “Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets”
*Fee does not cover park re-entry after tour.
Could there be a more dramatic place to witness a sunset than at the Grand Canyon South and East Rim?
Learn about the multi-layered sandstone formations that define the Grand Canyon from your knowledgeable interpretive guide. The explosive color palette of the Canyon changes moment by moment as dazzling light dances across giant rock cliffs, shadows envelop entire gorges and canyon walls blaze orange, rust, and red.
Our experienced tour guides will interpret the indigenous flora and fauna and provide captivating geological and historical information. Your Pink Jeep will stop at many prominent vistas.
The Grand Finale Deluxe tour takes a scenic drive along the East Rim as the sun dips in the sky and makes its final display in this Grandest of Canyons.
the tour was amazing the views were spectacular.
bennett, 21 Apr 2017
The tour was fun and very eductaional at the same time! We enjoyed it a lot.
Martina, 20 Apr 2017
Definitely a great way too Grand Canyon National Park with a guide who knows the best spots and viewing angles as well as major rock formation names.
Christopher, 20 Apr 2017
The tour was great - one of the best tours we have ever done and definitely our favorite part of our trip! Abel was an excellent tour guide. He was friendly, knowledgeable and funny - the whole package! He took us to some great sites in the Canyon and told us everything we could have ever wanted to know (and more!) about the area. The sunrise view was perfect and I highly recommend the Grand Finale Deluxe Tour to everyone! Overall, it was a wonderful experience and we...
Lauren, 13 Apr 2017
It was great! Lots of history, canyon views, and a comfortable ride.
Courtney, 12 Apr 2017
It was great
Christine, 10 Apr 2017
Great locations our tour guide Jason knew all of the spots that weren't to crowded and had great views!
Adam, 09 Apr 2017
Richard, 08 Apr 2017
EXCELLENT AND SAM TOOK US TO AREAS THAT WEREN'T SO CROWDED.
dIANE, 05 Apr 2017
The tour was absolutely amazing! we were able to enjoy the beautiful grand canyon as well as learn about the history.
Elise, 05 Apr 2017
Perfect! Best part was that our tour guide Abel Sanchez was bilingual and answered all our questions!!
Linet, 03 Apr 2017
Awesome! Jason made the experience even better. He was a fantastic guide who was a great story-teller as well as being completely attentive to our needs.
Katherine, 30 Mar 2017
This was an awesome tour. Sean was fun, attentive and very knowledgeable and presented the information in a way that even our 5 year old was attentive. This is my fourth visit to the Grand Canyon. The knowledge I gained added a deeper perspective to my appreciation for the Grand Canyon. I also was able to view the Canyon from different areas than I had before. The sunset was a spectacular conclusion to a wonderful tour. We had a 5 year old with us who loved every...
Peggy, 30 Mar 2017
A great adventure
Michael, 29 Mar 2017
Amazing, incredible, my husband was blown away. He wasn't sure the tour was a good idea because of the expense. However, he said the only thing that could have been better is if we could have spent more time at the Park with Ted. He's an amazing teacher, guide; very knowledgable and interesting person. His enthusiasm for the resource is contagious. Thanks to Ted and Pink Jeep for making the experience perfect! Unbelievable!
Denise and Larry, 28 Mar 2017
Better than I hoped
Dean, 25 Mar 2017
It was more than I expected. Loved it.
Debra, 25 Mar 2017
The best. We will seek out Ted Riley as a tour guide on future trips to the Grand Canyon.
Howard, 24 Mar 2017
Sam was incredible! Totally recommend him for the best tour ever! So informative and awesome!
Danielle, 18 Mar 2017
It was breathtaking, would definitely do it again. Such an unforgettable experience.
Jacqueline, 13 Mar 2017